Skip to content
New Zealand Blackcurrant improves cycling performance and fat oxidation in cyclists
Published, European Journal of Applied Physiology, 2015
- 300mg (1 capsule) CurraNZ blackcurrant extract improved 16.1 km time trial performance by 2.4% (mean) with improvements up to 8.6%.
- CurraNZ improved fat oxidation up to 27% at moderate exercise intensity
- CurraNZ blackcurrant extract improved cycling speed in the last 75% of the 16.1 km time-trial.
- CurraNZ allowed athletes to tolerate higher concentrations of blood plasma lactate
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.